Friday 13 February 2015

A VALENTINE'S CARD (2015) & Challenge card

CHALLENGE CARD FOR:

http://4craftychicks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/valentines-233.html

Used white card stock, hearts paper, heart world image,
glossed the sea, assorted ribbons & red heart charm, 2 sentiments & rub on's.


Made this Valentine's card for my partner.
Thanks for looking, your comments are always appreciated.
So sorry for not being very active lately,
Card-making has been left behind since I lost my mum & brother.
Will try to make more cards hopefully.
Sue xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I like your idea of a picture of the workd with the words, great idea
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous sue.love the fab heart and great design.
    lotsa hugs

    Nic.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a unique, neat Valentine's! I love the "world" heart! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxox

    ReplyDelete